Hello all and sorry for the delay in posting. I wrote a veritable sermon while sitting in Auckland airport and had great intentions of posting my thoughts from the very beginning of my journey. Unfortunately, technology has let me down and I have spent the better part of the week just trying to establish a phone and internet connection. Very frustrating. And the massive post I wrote while waiting for the plane, vanished into the ether. Not meant to be, obviously. Instead, you can enjoy the 'readers digest' version, which is that this journey is the culmination of 20 years of striving and straining and wishing for me. For most of that time I labored under my own strength and didn't get far at all. However over the last 18 months all of the obstacles have been removed. This only happened when I surrendered the dream of my heart and gave it to God. He has made a way where I, in my greatest strength, could not. I am well aware that a great many of you whom I call family and friends are averse to the notion of a Christian God, however, I have met Him and seen Him at work in my life. Therefore I'm choosing to honor the name of Jesus in this Blog. I just got on a plane because of Him. I hope you will all join me on this amazing journey. Love to all, Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment